NOTICE OF RIGHTS OF MEMBERS IN CONNECTION WITH CERTAIN DOCUMENTS
Your right to elect to receive documents electronically or physically
The Corporations Amendment (Meetings and Documents) Act 2022 includes a requirement for public companies and listed companies to give shareholders notice of their right to elect to be sent documents electronically or physically by the company in section 110K of the Corporations Act (2001) (Cth) (Act).
Minrex Resources Limited (ASX: MRR) (Company) is required to send the following documents to shareholders and shareholders are entitled to receive:
- support the Company by reducing the cost of mailing/postage
- receive your investor communications faster and in a more secure way; and
- a notice of members rights under section 110K of the Act, unless the notice is readily available on a website,
together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations.
The recent legislative changes to the Act mean there are new options for how shareholders receive such communications. The Company will no longer send physical meeting documents unless a shareholder requests a copy to be mailed.
By providing your email address, you will:
- documents that relate to a meeting of shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
- annual reports (comprising the financial report, director’s report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- help the environment through the need for less paper
How do I update my communications preferences?
Shareholders can still elect to receive some or all of their communications in physical or electronic form or elect not to receive certain documents such as annual reports. To review your communications preferences, or sign up to receive your shareholder communications via email, please update your communication preferences at https://investor.automic.com.au/#/home and log in with your unique shareholder identification number and postcode (or country for overseas residents).
If you are a shareholder and would like a physical copy of a communication, need further information about the options available to you or have questions about your holding, visit https://investor.automic.com.au/#/home or contact our share registry:
Telephone (within Australia): 1300 288 664
Telephone (outside Australia): +61 (02) 9698 5414